What is Procerax ?
Effective Gas Release:
- Porous Composition: PORCERAX IIÂ® is a metal with a pumice-like composition. PORCERAX IIÂ® metallic dies are 20-30% porous by volume due to a system of interconnected pores. Average pore diameter is 10Âµm.
One Piece Forming:
- Resin shrinkage generally occurs when a layer of air or gas is trapped between the mold surface and the resin. PORCERAX IIÂ® allows the extraction of this gas, avoiding the problems of shrinkage and uneven luster due to irregular adhesion of the resin to the mold surface.
What benefits does porcerax II brings to you ?
- PORCERAX II® simplifies die structure and gating systems through one piece forming.
Due to its excellent permeability, PORCERAX II® is ideal for injection molding applications. This permeability is a result of Porcerax's porosity, which allows gases and air to be extracted through the material itself, eliminating gas-related defects. When used as a die material for injection molding, PORCERAX II® can be worked and machined just like conventional die materials using processes such as EDM machining, etching, cutting and grinding.
- Improved product quality
- Reduced rejection rate
- Improved casting precision
- Reduced energy consumption
- Reduced material consumption
- Reduced labor costs
Porcerax II can be used for any plastic processing Industry
- Injection Moulding
- Special & Large part Vacuum Forming
- Thermoforming cavity , insert etc.
- Blow moulding